Effective & Safe Bed Bug Treatment
Eastside Exterminators has been getting rid of bed bugs in people's homes & apartments since 1969. Our highly trained & experienced bed bug inspectors specialize in finding and eliminating bed bugs using treatment methods that are safe for your family and pets.
There has been alot of hype in the media about bedbugs lately. But bedbugs is nothing new to us, we have been solving bedbug problems since 1969! With over 40 years of experience you can be confident that we are the best choice for solving your bedbug problem.
Bed bugs - Get Answers
• How do you get rid of bed bugs? - By using a combination of a thorough insecticide treatment and a special steam treament, in conjunction with washing all clothes and linens in hot water. In most cases the entire room needs to be treated.
• What do bed bugs bites look like?- Red itchy bite marks. Bed bugs feed intermittently and may feed in one spot and then move to a different spot and feed again. A pattern of 3 bites in a row is a reported characteristic.
• Besides bites, what are other signs of bed bugs? - Dark spotting of walls, mattress, and other places where they hide and blood spotting on bed sheets.
• How do you get bed bugs? - Bed bugs are brought into homes on infested furniture or in luggage and personal belongings after staying in infested lodgings.
• I live in an apartment and my neighbor has bed bugs. Does that mean I will get them? - In apartment buildings, townhouses, hotels and other connected dwellings bed bugs can migrate from one infested unit into other via electrical wiring, plumbing and adjoining walls.
"Very pleased with your promp and thorough service. Your technician was very knowledgeable and best of all no more bed bugs."
-Vishal Q. - Seattle, WA