Flea & Spider Control Included
Fleas and spiders are two pests known to be resistant to many normal treatments. DIY treatments for fleas target adult fleas, which make up just 10% of the population. With time, the other 90% will mature and breed, reinvigorating your infestation. Spiders love your home for its cool corners and can easily slip through small cracks. When you’re battling fleas or spiders, you need professional help from experienced exterminators, which is why we include them in our Bothell pest control, unlike many of our competitors. We’re here to help you keep fleas and spiders out for good!
Pest Control Solutions That Work For You
After over 50 years of experience, we’ve refined our methods for pest control in Bothell to bring you only the very best service. No matter the pest or size of the infestation, we can not only eliminate it with ease but give you lasting protection from future invaders. When you trust us for your pest control in Bothell, you can expect:
- A free, no-obligation quote that lets you feel confident you’re making the right decision.
- A top-to-bottom inspection of your home, from your roof to crawl space, to assess current conditions.
- A plan for your home and pest problem, customized to make eliminating pests as fast and efficient as possible.
- Our satisfaction guarantee, where if you see pests after we’re done, we’ll re-treat at no additional cost to you.
Exterminators Who Have Your Back
All of our exterminators in Bothell are licensed operators who go through rigorous training before they even step foot in the field. But they’re also friendly locals who are dedicated to keeping your home and family safe from pests. Pest control can be confusing, or even worrisome, which is why they’ll be with you every step of the way. If you’ve got questions or concerns, our team will happily address them so you can remain informed about what’s going on in your home.